Skip to main content

What Is Beauty and How Beauty Can Make you Happy

Beauty is our eyes. Beauty means the nice things what we can see and, the nice incidence what we can observe or happen with us and we don’t feel anxiety about it, all the things which make us happy and make us feel relax is beauty. 

Beauty is poetry. Beauty is nature. Beauty is a word which word has not any exact definition. We can’t describe it, but we can feel it we can realize it, we can understand that something has just happened which make us happy, that is beauty. The meaning of beauty is variable, it’s varied man to man. Different people think about beauty with a different explanation. 

Beauty is a thought and is recognized by our mind or brain and create an affection for those things or persons in our memory. 

The smile of our favourite person is beautiful. The eyes of my love are beautiful, the country where I was born is beautiful for me. 

Whatever I define as beauty, is not necessary that it also seems like beauty in your words or thoughts.  

 

Beauty is just like pheromone hormone, which attracts our attention. Pheromone hormone is releasing by ant or insect which attract to there’s members. Ant pheromone will not be actable for bee just like every beautiful thing not attract everybody. 


Our world is so versatile and there are billions of scenarios that can be Beauty for us. But what should be the "Beauty" for me can be decided only by my inner self. The moment or scenario just touched our mind, leave peace for our eyes and made us enchanted is the Beauty.  

There are 8billiom people in this world. But for one person, he himself carries a world around him. And in that world, anything can be defined as Beauty by him. So, Beauty is everywhere and in everything, be it for you or the other. Whatever I find as Beauty, is not necessary that it also seems like Beauty in your words or thoughts.  

We all, most of the time find Beauty in every happy or enthusiastic moment. But Beauty is also in the cries, saddest moments, at the end of life.  

The scenarios after Independence by a war where we see a bloody world, all the soldiers are in the blood. This hurtful situation can be Beauty. Not for you or me but mostly for those soldiers. After winning the war, they find Beauty in their wounded body.  


                                                                      Beautiful moments of being Independence


Can anything be more beautiful than the moment of Independence? Nothing can compare the beauty when a nation is freed, the bloodiest war brings that freedom. 


It's not defined that Beauty only lies in the smile or happy face. The crying face of a newborn baby can't ever be compared. This may be one of the most beautiful moments for a mother, a father and for the whole family. This moment comes after a lot of pain of the mother but that exhausted or painful face of the mother also is the expression of ultimate Beauty for mankind.

A newborn child's scream is the heavenly melodious song that the earth can ever hear. 


                                      Crying scenarios are also beautiful, It brings happiness  



Homayet Sayede


Cool Inventor wiki writer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A deep look on my own existence

  let's close eyes and look inside the mind and what I find there! Yes, I heard a voice and I can realize why I really matter to this world. I matter because I am alive. I matter for me, my family, my friends, my relatives, and my environment around even I matter for my pet also. We are alive but we can not create any life like us! Every living agent is valuable for himself for his community and the environment he belongs to. I matter because I love and respect nature, I dedicatedly feel inspired when I work for nature. Not only to see the dazzling development of oneself and the world as an achievement but also to live in harmony with nature it is important to respect nature and to work for nature and to encourage everyone to respond to the voice of nature. I do not disrespect nature but respect it. I did not come into the world in my own strength and will, so I cannot do anything in my whims that destroys nature. I can think, and understand these silent messages that nature is goi

কি করলে সবসময় খুশি থাকা সম্ভব!

  খুশি একটি আপেক্ষিক বিষয়। আপনার মনের ইচ্ছের উপর ও পরিবেশের প্রভাবকের উপর এটি নির্ভর করে। আপনার মনের চিন্তা-ভাবনার উপরই আপনার খুশি থাকা না থাকা নির্ভর করবে।  আপনি সবসময়ই খুশি থাকতে পারবেন যদি আপনি আশাবাদি হয়ে থাকেন। তবে এটাও বলছিনা যে নৈরাশ্যবাদীরা কখনোই খুশি থাকে না। প্রথমেই বলেছি খুশি একটি আপেক্ষিক বিষয়। একজন আশাবাদি সবসসময়ই আশা রাখেন তার কাজের প্রতি এবং খারাপ হলে পরবর্তিতে আরো ভালো করার আশা রাখেন। আমাদের জিবন আমাদের কাজের সাথে ওতপ্রত ভাবেই জড়িত। একজন শিক্ষার্থির যেমন তার কাজ পড়ালেখার পর পরিক্ষার ফলের উপর মূল্যায়ন হয়ে থাকে, এবং আশাবাদিরা তাদের ফলের উপর বসে না থেকে পরবর্তিবারের জন্য নতুন উদ্যম নিয়ে পড়া শুরু করে, ঠিক তেমনই যখন আপনি আপনার লক্ষ্যকে জানবেন এবং সেটি পেতে আপ্রাণ প্রচেষ্টা করবেন সেটিই সবার উদ্যেশ্য। এবং লক্ষ অর্জনে সফল হলে আশাবাদি নৈরাশ্যবাদি সবাই খুশি হয়,কিন্তু ব্যার্থ হলে? নৈরাশ্যবাদিরা হাল ছেড়ে দেয় এবং ব্যার্থতা তাদের কুড়ে খায়। আমাদের জীবনের সকল পর্যায়ই আমাদের কাজের সাথে জড়িত। আমাদের খুশি জড়িত আমাদের মনের সাথে। মানসিক চাপ খুশি থাকার মূল অন্তরায়। যখনি আমরা আমাদের কাজের চা